Whether you went to the Club after school, spent your summers at Summer Fun Club, played on a Club sports team, or were Junior Staff, you will always be part of Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware.
Hundreds of thousands of youth have walked through the doors our blue doors and left with the skills and confidence they need to become productive, responsible, and caring citizens. Our alumni network is a strong, diverse group of people who have taken the life lessons they learned as a “Club kid” to be successful in their adult lives.The Alumni Club aims to provide opportunities for Alumni to stay connected and give back, while furthering the mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware and helping to build a better Delaware.The Alumni Club encourages former members to get involved in the following ways:
- Assist Club staff by helping at the Club
- Support Club members by acting as a mentor
- Volunteer at special fundraising events
- Provide financial support to the Club
- Attend events to network with other alumni