Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware is excited to announce a powerful opportunity to position the organization more clearly to the Delaware business community. We will be participating in 6 months of content marketing with Delaware Business Times (DBT) in their new content marketing feature, Insights. This marketing strategy allows us to leverage the DBT brand and audience by telling our story and positioning Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware as a thought leader in the business and nonprofit industry.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware is fortunate to have access to many of the leading business professionals in Delaware. For the next several months we will have featured authors from varying industries, sharing their wisdom and professional insight to inform, inspire and lead the Delaware business community.
With the Insights program we have the opportunity to:
- interface highly targeted audiences through web and social media
- position Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware as a thought-leader
- share our stories to build confidence and trust in our work
- capture donor and board prospects by building engagement
- create a call to action and leverage our brand building through an established entity and their advertising
To learn more about Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware or to become involved with the Insights program, please contact Hilary LaMotte Burke, Director, Marketing & Communications.