Friday, May 7, 2021
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Join us, here live at 6:00 PM for our Virtual Event!
Great Futures Award Recipients
- 2019 – Fred Hertrich IV
- 2018 – Jack Lingo, REALTOR
- 2017 – Trinity Logistics, Inc.
- 2016 – Charlie Burton
- 2015 – Terry Megee
Join us, our sponsors, community leaders, and their counterparts for a special evening on Friday, May 7, 2021
As we continue to follow the directives of our elected officials and prioritize the health and safety of our community, we have decided this year to reimagine our annual Masquerade Ball…”Unmask a Child’s Future!” as an inclusive, virtual experience and your support is now more important than ever. If we take our foot off the pedal now, there will be ripple effects in our progress for years to come and we cannot allow that to happen….the youth in our communities need us!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware’s Masquerade-in-a-Box Virtual Event will benefit ALL clubs across Sussex County. Proceeds support our educational and social programs as well as scholarships to youth in need, unmasking great futures for thousands of children.
Save the date for this unique fundraising event that will include:
- An interactive VIP networking reception before the event
- An online, on-demand cocktail mixing experience with one of The Starboard’s stellar bartenders
- An online, on-demand cooking class with one of Delaware’s most popular restaurants, Big Fish Grill
- A Gala Box with a gourmet meal for two from Big Fish Grill, including cocktails
- A variety of online auction items
- Online musical entertainment
We hope to count on you for your support this year!
Please contact [email protected] if you would like to donate an auction item, have any questions, or would like more information.
If you are unable to join us for this event, please consider donating to support these vital community programs.
2019’s Masquerade Ball
Great Futures/Preseting Sponsor
Founder for Kids
Champion for Kids
Hero for Kids
Rob & Jane Crowe
Earl and Kristi Webb